The deadline for manuscript submissions is extended to: 30 November 2017
After the IEEE CIS FSTC meeting of 11th July, 2017 in Naples, the Task Force on “Fuzzy Systems on Renewable Energy” has been renamed as:
“Fuzzy Systems in Renewable Energy and Smart Grid”, in order to enlarge its original scope and to include new applications of FS in energy.
The duties of this TF are to explore emerging research areas such as fuzzy control of renewable energy systems and Smart Grid and host related academic activities for CIS.
The new Chair of this TF is Prof. Marco Mussetta (Politecnico di Milano, Italy).
The Vice-Chair is Prof. Faa-Jeng Lin (National Central University, Taiwan) who is also the Past-Chair of the TF on “Fuzzy Systems on Renewable Energy”.
Special Session “Fuzzy Systems on Smart Grid”
organized by: F.J. Lin, F. Grimaccia, M. Mussetta, A. Vaccaro
10 July 2017 – 02:00PM – 04:00PM
Chairs: Faa-Jeng Lin and Marco Mussetta
- A Hybrid SARFIMA-FTS Model for Time Series Prediction in Smart Grids
Cidiney Silva, Frederico Gadelha Guimaraes, Hossein Javedani Sadaei and Vitor Nazario Coelho
- An optimized Microgrid Energy Management System based on FIS-MO-GA paradigm
Stefano Leonori, Maurizio Paschero, Antonello Rizzi and Frattale Mascioli Fabio Massimo
- Low-Voltage Ride-Through Operation of Single-Stage PV System Using Recurrent Fuzzy Cerebellar Model Articulation Controller
Faa-Jeng Lin and Kuang-Chin Lu
- Clustering-based Novelty Detection to Uncover Electricity Theft
Joaquim Viegas and Susana Vieira
- A Graph-Based Semi-Supervised Learning Approach Towards Household Energy Disaggregation
Ding Li and Scott Dick
- Design of Fuzzy Logic Controllers for Decentralized Voltage Regulation in Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems
Hafsa Qamar, Haleema Qamar and Alfredo Vaccaro
Call for paper:
Call for paper:
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!